An attractive three bedroom home that is ready to welcome you and your family with open arms. The stylish interior of the George makes this the perfect family retreat.
Paerata Rise is Franklin's most popular subdivision with its strong sense of style and well thought out town design. Residents receive the best of both worlds – rural charm lifestyle and access to modern city living benefits when moving to the Franklin area. Situated 40kms south of Auckland CBD – between Karaka and Pukekohe and only a 40-minute drive from central Auckland.
ALREADY YOURS JENNIAN INCLUSIONS
- Panasonic heat pump
- Brick Cladding with James Hardie oblique at front
- Designer kitchen allowance.
- Thoughtfully designed by Kitchen inspirations and includes a consultation with Kitchen Inspirations. Includes soft close drawers & cupboards, Hettich and Blum hardware, stainless steel sink, splash back allowance & inbuilt rubbish bins.
- Silestone Kitchen bench
- Athena bath, Tiled showers with slateforma base,vanities, Elementi toilets and heated towel rail
- Fisher & Paykel appliances. Dishwasher, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, rangehood & waste disposal.
- Modern chrome Savon tapware
- LED lighting and HPM Switchgear
- Windsor door hardware
- Wardrobe & storage cupboard shelving
- Sectional automatic garage door with remote
- Laundry tubbie
- Quality Belgotex or Cavalier Bremworth carpet and other quality floor coverings including tiles
- Concrete driveway and paths allowance
- Plus many more inclusions…please ask!
WHY IS IT BETTER WITH JENNIAN HOMES?
36 Month Defect Warranty- Jennian Homes exceeds the industry standard for your increased protection and peace of mind.
100% Completion Promise. It has never been more important to choose a respected builder known for their credibility and backed by national support.
40 Years Building Quality Homes.
NZ’s Most Awarded. We are the most awarded Master Builders building group in NZ.
Click here to take a look at our video. We share our story with you while you are dreaming of your new home.
Does not include WaterCare contribution and fencing.
Photos for inspiration only