Jennian Homes Franchisor Aidan Jury says the House of the Year Awards are a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the excellent work undertaken by our industry and our Jennian franchisees.
“Jennian has been building homes for New Zealand for over 37 years and this year’s award results are a testament to the excellence and expertise that our Franchisees put into every home that is built for our clients,” he says
“We take pride in building homes that are customised to our clients’ dreams and aspirations and we’re proud to celebrate the recognition of excellence that goes into these homes through this year’s outstanding award achievements.”
We are incredibly proud of our national team with Jennian Homes Nelson, Jennian Homes Mid-South Canterbury, Jennian Homes Franklin all achieving Gold Reserve National Finalist status in their categories.
Award-winning homes by Jennian Homes Franklin include:
- 2019 – Volume/Group Housing New Home up to $450,000:
– National Supreme Award Winner
– Gold Reserve Finalist
– Regional Category Award
– Gold Award
- 2019 – Auckland New Home $1.5 Million – $2 Million: Silver Award
- 2018 – Auckland Volume/Group Housing New Home $450,000 – $700,000: Gold Award
- 2018 – Auckland Volume/Group Housing New Home up to $450,000: Silver Award
- 2017 – Auckland PlaceMakers Volume/Group Housing New Home $450,000 – $700,000: Silver Award