Jennian Homes Proud of our Home – Olympic Quiz
The NZ Olympic Team is mentally prepared for the games…and we want you to be too! Take part in our ‘Proud of our Home – Olympic Quiz’ this week for your chance to be the daily winner of a $100 Prezzy Card – there are 5 to be given away in total (one per day). Visit http://facebook.com/jennianhomes to enter, competition dates are Tuesday 2nd August – Saturday 6 August 2016.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Jennian Holdings Limited, 60 Durham Street, Tauranga, New Zealand (“Promoter”)
- Employees or contractors of the Promoter or its related companies or family members of employees/contractors or anyone else who is connected with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via http://facebook.com/jennianhomes. To enter an entrant must:
- Be a member of Facebook;
- Submit their answer in the comments section beneath the quiz post.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse/remove any entry from the competition that is deemed to be unsuitable, distasteful, inappropriate, illegal, defamatory, objectionable, in breach of intellectual property rights or otherwise unacceptable.
- The prizes for the 5 winners of the competition are as follows:
- One ‘Prezzy Card’ to the value of $NZ100.00
- Selected at random by an independently supervised random draw
- There are 5 ‘Prezzy Cards’ in total to be given away – one per day.
- If the competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated or is interfered with in any way due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to:
- Disqualify any entrant; or
- To modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook within seven days. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law.
- To the extent permitted by the law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); or
- Any third party interference.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and images in any publicity material, together with the full or partial reproduction of the material submitted as their entry into the competition. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be stored and used for the purposes of running the competition and for marketing purposes by the Promoter and its related companies.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting Jennian Holdings Limited, 60 Durham Street, Tauranga, New Zealand.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and as a condition of entry into the competition; the entrants provide a complete release of Facebook.