If any of these are on your MUST HAVE list, this property is for you.
Plenty of room for parking or outdoor area for kids/pets
The ability to be fully fenced at full height (a rare find in Paerata Rise subdivision)
With room to move on this 695m2 site, the Seabreeze is a lovely four bedroom, two bathroom home. The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas flow out to an alfresco entertaining area via the lounge. There’s so much room in this home, perfect for your visiting friends and family. The fourth bedroom could also be a home office/study.
ALREADY YOURS JENNIAN INCLUSIONS:
- Panasonic heat pump
- Designer kitchen allowance. Thoughtfully designed by Kitchen Inspirations and includes a consultation with Kitchen Inspirations. Includes soft close drawers & cupboards, Hettich and Blum hardware, stainless steel sink, splash back allowance & inbuilt rubbish bins.
- Silestone Kitchen bench
- Athena bath, Clearlite showers and vanities, Elementi toilets and heated towel rail
- Fisher & Paykel appliances. Dishwasher, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, rangehood & waste disposal.
- Modern chrome Savon tapware
- LED lighting and HPM Switchgear
- Windsor door hardware
- Wardrobe & storage cupboard shelving
- Sectional automatic garage door with remote
- Laundry tubbie
- Quality Belgotex or Cavalier Bremworth carpet and other quality floor coverings including tiles
- Driveways & Paths concrete allowance
- Topsoil, Lawns & Landscaping
- Site and drainage works
- Plus many more inclusions…please ask!
WHY IS IT BETTER WITH JENNIAN HOMES?
36 Month Defect Warranty- Jennian Homes exceeds the industry standard for your increased protection and peace of mind.
100% Completion Promise. It has never been more important to choose a respected builder known for their credibility and backed by national support.
40 Years Building Quality Homes.
NZ’s Most Awarded. We are the most awarded Master Builders building group in NZ.
Take a look at our video. We share our story with you while you are dreaming of your new home.
* Does not include watercare contribution