Jennian Homes has been building the homes New Zealanders love for over 35 years and we are proud Kiwis who love nothing more than building communities.
Our partnership with New Zealand Golf is about growing the opportunities for our emerging golfers to build their future.
We are very proud of our association with the New Zealand golfing community and of course the Jennian Homes Charles Tour.
Tee off with Jennian Homes
A registered Member of New Zealand Golf who builds a new home with Jennian Homes will:
- Receive a contribution towards your choice of new golf equipment*
- Have their golf club membership paid for one year*
- Enable a donation back to New Zealand Junior Golf*
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for this offer you must enter into a Jennian Homes residential building contract after 1 December 2017, provide details of your valid New Zealand Golf membership prior to signing the building contract and complete and make all payments under the Jennian Homes residential building contract.
- The golf equipment will be supplied by our provider after consultation with you and will be equipment to a total recommended retail price of $1500.00 including GST.
- The membership fee will be paid towards one 12-month renewal of your existing membership of a New Zealand Golf club (up to a maximum of $1500.00)
- The balance of your membership fee will be donated to NZ Junior Golf.
- Only people with valid golf memberships, verified by New Zealand Golf, are eligible for this offer.
- One reward is available per Jennian Homes residential building contract.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Jennian Homes promotional offer or loyalty scheme.
- By providing your New Zealand Golf membership details to Jennian Homes you agree to be bound by the terms of this offer. You also agree to Jennian Holdings Limited, its franchisees and related companies holding your personal information and disclosing your personal information to New Zealand Golf for the purposes of this promotion.
- The rewards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and the membership renewal cannot be transferred.
- Eligible entrants will receive their rewards after they make the final payment under their Jennian Homes residential building contract.
- Jennian Homes may discontinue or vary the terms of this offer at any time in its discretion, including changing the rewards, eligibility criteria or donation terms.
Jennian Homes is proud to be the naming rights partner of the Jennian Homes Charles Tour.
By supporting the Jennian Homes Charles Tour in this capacity we are assisting New Zealand Golf to secure the continued development of the tour’s future, ensuring longevity and a stable playing pathway for New Zealand’s aspiring amateur and professional golfers.
Jennian Homes has introduced The Jennian Homes Trophy. This is to be of a similar mould to the FedEx Cup on the US PGA Tour and rewards players for being consistent over the full season as well as competing in more events.
This is an exciting time for all involved in the game of golf.
Our current professional golfers performing well on the world stage such as Danny Lee, Lydia Ko and Ryan Fox, have all played on the Charles Tour, highlighting how this pathway has helped them launch their careers.
We’re giving away 20 dozen Srixon golf balls per week.
Sounds great. How do I enter?
Score a two during your round, when you hand in your scorecard the DotGolf system will recognise your score of two and you will automatically be entered into the Jennian Two’s draw. Simple as that.
Each week, winners will be drawn at random and notified by their New Zealand Golf affiliated club to collect their golf balls.
That’s 20 winners each week, 1 dozen golf balls per winner. How cool is that?
Scores must be submitted by midnight Sunday each week.
The Srixon Q-STAR
The Srixon Q-STAR, for a superior combination of distance and accuracy.
The Q-STAR is for golfers who demand premium performance in an all-ability golf ball. Engineered with tour ball technology, the Q-STAR delivers a superior combination of distance, accuracy, greenside spin and durability.